Friday, February 13, 2009

Who they are and who they are going to be...

Do you know what Erin is? A big big BIG sister.

Do you know what she will be when we have another baby? A big, big, big, BIG sister!

And when she is grown up and has her own babies she will come and take care of the boys and Anna (and any other kids we have while I go and have babies.

Do you know what she's going to be when she grows up? A doctor (pediatrician), a midwife, a racer and a teacher who teaches other people to be pediatricians and midwives.

Do you know what Billy is going to be? A racer and a doctor - not a people doctor though, an animal doctor who takes care of (wait for it) PIGS. He is going to take care of pigs in his racing car - ambulance?? He will have one, two, three, four, FIVE pigs in his racing car.

I love having a two year old in the house, they look at life a whole different way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if my memory serves me right, Jessica ... you were going to be a librarian nun who has a ballet school! is that right?? :)

Jess said...

No, I was going to be a nun who was a ballet teacher before changing my mind when I realised nuns can't have babies and that my turned feet ment that I can't do ballet. Then I decided to become a librarian. My internal librarian still is very irked by the fact that my books are still in boxes rather than shelved according to the Dewey Decimal system!