Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST

Please don't mistake my lack of comment on the fires as lack of caring. I have just felt so shell-shocked about it I haven't been able to put words to it.

For those who don't know, Victoria, the state where most of my family live, is currently burning. Well over 100 people have been killed in the fires, most are saying that the fatalities will likely be 2oo or over when the final tally is in. Thousands are homeless, hundreds are injured. My family has stayed safe and as far as I know all their houses are safe too. It was touch and go for my older brother's house, he couldn't even go and defend it because he had major back surgery on Friday.

Please pray for all those affected by the fires and especially pray for my older brother who has been facing a triple whammy of a marriage break up, back surgery and having his home at risk of burning to the ground.

Donations can be made at:

No comments: