Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm on my own now!

Mum has headed back to the mainland to take care of my ailing big brother now that I am sailing smooth. Clearly a mother's work is never done, in the last 3 weeks she has dropped my younger brother at the airport and waved him off to his 'round the world trip, come down here to take care of my family while staying in touch via phone with my big brother who has a prolapsed disk and a marriage break-up to deal with! We have all left home but I know we occupy her thoughts and prayers daily, and for this I am thankful.

Anyway, once Jon is off to work this morning I am flying solo with all four kids for the first time. Since my laundry is all up to date and my kitchen is clean (thanks Mum!) I am not too worried.

Check back in a fortnight though!

No comments: