Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oh, Okay, I will tell you the good news too!!

We have three tickers now!!



Lilypie Baby Ticker


Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

So far pregnancy has been treating me fairly well, just a bit tired and moody at time with a constant background of mild sea-sickness (Poor Beloved Hubby had to make his own lunch this morning as I just couldn't face doing it!). Other than that, I feel fit as a fiddle and am REALLY enjoying anticipating another addition to our family. I was packing away some of Billy's outgrown clothes yesterday and felt giddily happy at the thought of another baby using them in a few short months. The possibility of moving has gone back into perspective for me after sulking for a few days. At the end of the day, if we have to move while I am heavily pregnant or with a newborn, it will not be the end of the world. We have happy, healthy children and each other. I am sure if we move, it will be a positive move for our family. And we're already saving for removalists!!

No comments: