Monday, October 02, 2006

Kids and I have colds

The kids and I have colds today and feel awful so this will be short!

Erin:
is beautiful as usual! She had been so good considering how awful she feels. She loved having her Nanny and Poppy here for the weekend. She didn't have one full blown tanty all weekend! There was one beauty last week after playgroup though! She got a funny rash last night that appeared and spread suddenly then disappeared within a few hours, very weird. She seems fine now though. I am bidding on some megabloks for Erin's Christmas Present on e-bay and she keeps wanting to look at the picture of them so I guess I have chosen the right gift for her!

Billy:
is growing like a weed! He slept for over 6 hours straight last night, even though he is sick. I have parked his bed in the hallway and like having it there. It is out of the way and I can get to it easily. I feed him overnight in the lounge which stops me falling asleep which means we both get a better night's sleep. I'm not too stressed about him still feeding overnight, he is growing at such a rate he needs the extra food I think! He has given up the dummy. He lost interest in it a bit and I figured, why push the issue!

The House:
is a mess, let's not go there.

The garden:
is growing almost as fast as Billy LOL. Having Kester here has been enlightening. She identified most of the plants. The plant that I love the smell of at the front door is called a Daphnie!

Craft:
It's all happening slowly!

I had better keep going.

Jess


Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

No comments: